Monday 24 September 2007

Winter time :)


The first thing that almost everyone says when they hear about our landing date it's something like "Be prepared, it's going to be VERY COLD!" and it's kind of funny because I always reply "I know!". I know that everyone it's trying to help but one of the first things you have to do when you are even thinking of going to another country is learn the weather ^^

I've never been to Canada and I've never been in a place where snow is falling, so I know that I'll never be completely prepared to that kind of cold without actually being there, but I least you can try ;)

I already have:
I know I'll need more, but I'll just buy it there ^^ If you are wondering about brands, I know which ones are the best! I did a lot of research with people, in forums, blogs and reviews and I can tell you that the best thing it's to buy all this stuff on-line if you are in a tropical country like me.

So the best brands I found for winter clothing are:
  • Columbia
  • L.L. Bean
  • MEC
  • Patagonia
  • Assos (expensive)
Enjoy! ^^

No comments: