Monday 8 October 2007

Tired...

Today I'm tired, even though it's just monday and I didn't do anything special this weekend, I'm tired. I want to write here but don't have the inspiration...

I have so many things in my head, everything is a long list of things to do before the trip, and things to say, and things to do once we are there, and things I want to do now but can't, even things about the immigration process that need to be written here but don't know how to write them.

I know a lot of you feel like this once in a while, and I think I feel more like this since the whole process started and even more since we have our visas. I only want to read about others but I already read all of them this morning, maybe that it's why I love books so much, I love to be caught in someone else story, to forget about me for a long while.


I specially love Stephen King, John Grisham, James Patterson, Terry Pratchett, V.C. Andrews, J.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling and C.S. Lewis and would hate to leave my books here. What do I do? Well, I have given away more than half, I gave away all the V.C Andrews, Patterson, and Grisham books, and I still have half Stephen King books and all of the others. I don't want to leave my books, they are my scape of reality.

The hardest material thing for me to leave here (people not included) are my books, what are yours?

4 comments:

Tina said...

Just catching up on your blog since we were on vacation. Since you are in Toronto, pick up a pair of skates, and they have a great outdoor skating rink by the City Hall. It's beautiful at night, also go to the St. Lawrence Market on a Saturday, you pick up fresh vegetables and fruits...

Canadians love their hockey, so hang in there during the winter months. You will be rewarded come the summer. You should take a day trip to Niagara on the lake, which is quite lovely, and our version of wine country.

Thanks for tagging us on your blog.

Aiglee said...

Hi Tina! How are you? Yes! I was following your blog and reading about your amazing vacations :D It's so great :D:D

I'll follow your advise and go to all those places, sounds beautiful and fun :D

Keep the advices coming :D They are always welcomed!!

Anonymous said...

It was difficult to leave my books behind - that was seven years ago - most of them remain boxed up at my parents' house back in England.

I'm starting to think that it might make more sense to leave them there until we re-locate back to Europe one day!

Aiglee said...

Hi John! Then you like books as much as me ^^ Are you planning to go back to Europe then?

My brother in law left his books in boxes at his mum house too, that was around 3 years ago and the books are still there, that's a shame :(