Sunday 16 December 2007

PR cards and others

Hi everyone!!! We received our permanent resident cards :D Now we can leave and enter Canada whenever we want xD Is not that we want to leave, but it's good to be able to do it in case we need it.

The best part of all is that I had read in forums, Internet in general and immigration told us at the airport, that the cards would take 4 to 6 week to arrive, but we got them in 2 weeks and 2 days :D The paperwork here has been so fast :) I hope we can get a job as fast as that in January!

I can also tell you that we have met so many people these days :D Everyone has been so nice, and we hope we can develop a long term friendship with them, we are really happy :)

I also have to tell you about translating your documents and the assessment of university degrees here in Canada. I guess I'll do it tuesday or later since I should get more information tomorrow.

I will keep writing here later ;) By the way, did you see the pictures we took at the CN Tower? Those are pictures taken while flurries where falling ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I find Canadian pretty efficient when it comes to paperwork...

Oh God, tomorrow should be fun... I'll have to dig my way out, we have 42 cm here!