Monday 10 December 2007

Citizen of the World

Today my friend Zhu gave me this award :D and I'm pretty proud of it!!

I hope I can live to your expectations, talking about the stories of an immigrant and giving all the help I can give with my little knowledge of this new home and all the corners it has ^^

This award is given to people that don't belong to just a country, but to the world in general, always learning and always wondering about something new :)

I'm giving this award to:

Wichmann Stories: Because they are always learning about new places and new cultures, always taking beautiful pictures to share with us, and always trying something new.

Prairie Road: Because I enjoy reading her stories in a new country with similar and no so similar things to her home country.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome!

It's fun to follow your adventures... I wish I had documented mine from the start!

Tina said...

Thank you so much. I feel very humbled to have this honor bestowed upon me.

I enjoy reading your blog, as it is quite interesting to see Toronto through new eyes. It reminds me of how much I do love Toronto.

Aiglee said...

Thank you :D

ErinOrtlund said...

Wow, thanks! Always good to "meet" a reader of my blog! I have so much admiration for people who move to countries and have to deal with a language barrier and a much different culture. From the posts I've seen on your blog, seems like you are doing an amazing job! keep enjoying the adventure... Erin