Wednesday 6 April 2011

Coming back

Year and a half of changes and more changes, year and a half of going up and going down and going sideways, year and a half of not writing.

I need to confess that I've missed writing but everything that was going on with my life kept me away from it, but I'm back!

I'm not sure how to come back, what information I can give that will be useful and how I can keep helping with my little experience but I'll try once again :) Will keep looking for the little things that make me happy and make me who I am and will continue to get them back.

Hope we can work together to get this blog back in track! ^^ Any subjects you would like me to talk about? :)

Missed you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and my fiancee were intending to move to Canada. Googled and chance upon your blog. Thanks alot of sharing life of a canadian. We loves it.

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back. I can't wait for more sharing.

ilkim said...

This is great! I'd started to read your blog in my home country and now I am in Canada! I felt sad when you said 'good bye', but you are here again and this is great!

Aiglee said...

Thank you!! :)

Welcome to Canada Ilkim!! ^^