Thursday 17 September 2009

Glen Erin Trail

I know I said I wouldn't come back because I didn't have the time, but I've been receiving such amazing messages that decided to do like so many of you told me, to write at least from time to time. So is probable that I'll be writing a lot more in spanish, but I'll try not to leave this one die!

One of our latest aventures was to go again to Niagara Falls, but this time to try something different! Igor tried the Whirlpool Jet Boats, and he said it as AMAZING, so if you are thinking about doing it and have the money, please do so! It's worth it :)

Another thing that we did, was a whole adventure :) Close to the jet boats, there is a totem park and a liiitle metal staircase, which we decided to take to see where it would take us xD

It's called Glen Erin Trail and it takes you to the rapids, and if you keep and keep walking, to the whirlpool :D

The walk is not easy!!!


But eventually (after 2 hours) it gets a lot easier.
To get a lot worst :S

And after more than 2 hours, get to the whirlpool and more stairs to go up!!!

Is it worth it? Only if you really want an adventure and can handle the bad spots xD

More pictures :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scrambled boulders part reminds me of our hike in Torres del Paine, in Patagonia. It was hard!

I have never really hiked in Niagara... I should next time.

Tari Nyach said...

So good to have you back! Posting from time to time is totally cool. Look forward to hearing more about your life in Canada :)

Aiglee said...

oh, Zhu, you have to go and let me know :D Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you joy4real!!! :D